Father’s Day is fast approaching and what a better gift then one made from the little ones, with help from you of course. Here is one that just seemed to stick out, and thought someone else might enjoy making this for that one special DAD.
World’s Best Dad Trophy
Supplies that will be needed:
· 2 foam coffee cups
· 5 inch square box (or one cut to size)
· Masking tape
· 1 gold chenille stem
· Gold craft paint
· Black construction paper, cut to fit on side of box
· White paint pen
· White craft glue
How to put it all together:
· Turn cups upside down and trim the bottom lips to make them flush.
· Glue the bottoms of the two cups together.
· Tape the square box shut by covering the entire box with masking tape.
· When the glue on the cups have dried, wrap a piece of masking tape around the middle where the two cups meet.
· Cut the chenille stem in half and insert into each side of one of the cups as trophy handle
· Cover the cups completely with masking tape.
· Paint the masking tape on both the trophy and the box gold.
· **Let dry.**
· Write "Awarded World's Best Dad" on the black construction paper with white paint pen and glue to the front of
· Put the white glue onto the bottom of the cup that does not have the chenille handles and press onto the top of the box and let glue dry completely.
Now you have a great gift for Dad!